YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Currently, December 13th

Adoring: The warm heat radiating out of the vent next to me.


Craving: SEX...


Enjoying: My morning black coffee - per usual


Feeling: Like today will be much better than last


Hearing: The Black Swan soundtrack - Clint Mansell


Hoping: My grades will all be good at the end of this semester


Missing: My dad, sister, and cat, Templeton, who I barely ever see anymore because I live with my mom (my parents are newly divorced)


Reading: The Boston Globe


Seeing: My fat stomach...

Wearing: This flannel from Urban Outfitters, really warm Patagonia leggings, turquoise Hunter rain boots. It's a chilly day, man.






Wishing: I didn't skip my two classes this morning


Wondering: If I'll have the strength to stay under 500 calories today

2 comments: