YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 12, 2011

December 12, 2011

Thank you to all of my new followers, and for all of your very sweet comments!! Forgive my absence over the weekend, it was a party filled one. Unfortunately, I don't factor alcohol into my calorie counting, but i NEVER drink beer. But since I haven't been eating a lot lately (not much more than 500 or 600 calories a day... which is still awful, but wayy better than the 2,000+ I've been consuming daily for the past year basically), it doesn't take a whole lot of alcohol to get me drunk.
Well, I've already around 300 calories today, but we'll round it up to 350 just to be safe - I'd rather be a little under than a little over, if that makes sense. I really don't want to eat anymore today. I don't know how to stay strong though unless I am avidly thinking about all the reasons I need to be thin, so I suppose that's what I should do.
I want this so bad.


1 comment:

  1. Your intake has been amazing if you have kept it up this long!! :) And yes! I totally understand about the whole, not needing to drink much to get drunk thing XD haha xx

    ReplyDelete