YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 9, 2011

Currently, December 9th

Adoring: The 8 ft. tall Christmas tree my mom and I put up and decorated this week. It makes our little cottage on the lake into a Winter Wonderland

Craving: A grande Americano (black), from Starbucks

Enjoying: The tranquility I feel when I'm at home alone looking out at the lake, a cigarette in hand

Feeling: Motivated. Cheers to that

Hearing: Dustin O'Halloran - Opus 23

Hoping: This blog will bring me the kind of inspiration I need to get thin, and that it will do the same for you

Missing: My body senior year of high school when I actually kept up with the ABC Diet and got to 104 lbs

Reading: E.E. Cummings poems

Seeing: Christmas decorations and my freshly painted toenails

Wearing: Nothing ;)

Wishing: I WILL HAVE THE STRENGTH TO REACH MY GOALS

Wondering: How long it will take me to make this lifestyle change

1 comment:

  1. Christmas time <3 I bet your place looks lovely.

    You will get to your goals. Might be a little time but you will.

    ReplyDelete