YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The good, The bad, and The fat

     So, I had a mini binge last night. I'm not going to beat myself up for it too much because i'm pretty sure (hoping) I still ate under 1,000 calories for the day. But today I'm going to try my best to keep it under 500. I ate 2 egg whites for breakfast to get that metabolism going (17 calories each), and I'm going out to lunch with my mom in a couple hours. I'm just going to order a salad, because this little cafe has amazing salads, and I always feel so healthy after eating there.
     I weighed myself this morning and was like 114 or 113 - couldn't really tell. I hate scales that aren't digital and you can never tell which little line you're on, but it was under 115 so I was quite happy with that. I actually don't even have a scale at home, but I always check my weight when I'm at my boyfriend's house. My mom knows I used to have an ED but she thinks I'm totally recovered now (which I was for like a year), so she refuses to get a scale because she knows how weight conscious I am. It makes me so mad when she gives me shit about me losing weight though when she doesn't even weigh 100 lbs - given she's only 5 feet, but still... she's a personal trainer, and all she does is exercise.
     I can't wait for this semester to be OVER. One more week, and I don't have to do shit until late January, besides working and stuff. I just started my new job a week ago, and I'm hostessing and waitressing at a really nice restaurant in my city. My manager who is like 30-something and gorgeous is always hitting on me. I pretend to get annoyed by it but I really like it. But at the same time it still really bugs me because he knows I have a boyfriend, and his girlfriend (who looks like Chewbacca) literally works there. But like I said, flirting with an attractive older guy makes work go by really fast, not that I ever plan on pursuing that. I love my boyfriend. He is literally the sweetest guy in the world even though he pisses me off a lot, but I won't get into that.



   

Your comments really brighten my day, and help me to stay strong. Much love ladies
xx

3 comments: